- 10 Imported European Long Stem Red Rose
- 2 Gypso
- 2 Lbs Chocolate Cake by Rahat Bakers
- 1 Helium Balloon
- Bouquet Packing in plain cellophane
Categories: All Birthday Gifts, All Flowers, Anniversary, Anniversary, Birthday, Birthday, Birthday, Birthday Flowers, Cakes, Combo, Congratulation, Everyday Occasion, Flowers, Flowers, Gifts for Friends, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him, Gifts for wife, Gypso, Love & Romance, Love & Romance, Multi-Days, Occasions, Rahat, Roses, Shop by Recipient, Valentines Day
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature.
- Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- Since cakes and flowers are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Products are hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Delivery is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion en route, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Flower instruction
- Don’t place the flower arrangement under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- It should also not be placed under a fan.
- If any petal gets damaged, then remove it from the flower.
- Ensure that the Oasis is always soaked in water.
- All the flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.